The Last Of US Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Problem with among thieves multiplayers?

Répondre au sujet    The Last Of US Index du Forum » uncharted 2 » Uncharted 2 Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Problem with among thieves multiplayers?
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Message Problem with among thieves multiplayers? Répondre en citant
Hi,

I have beaten among thieves from long time ago but, so i tried for the first time to play the multiplayer's, anyway when i connect my ps3, enter the multiplayer's option, it's started to connect and the installing bar's show, however when the connection almost reaches to the half of the bar, appears an error message says "error with syncing the models" i tried to connect many times again but it keeps show with the same message, so i thought it maybe i shall visit PSN store and buy a skins for uncharted among thieves so the multiplayer's installing will complete, however is that the problem or it's something else?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/42142/t1602985-problem-with-among-thieves-m…

product innovation video

Ven 29 Déc - 14:02 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 29 Déc - 14:02 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    The Last Of US Index du Forum » uncharted 2 » Uncharted 2 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation