The Last Of US Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Uncharted 3: Where do I begin?

Répondre au sujet    The Last Of US Index du Forum » uncharted 2 » Uncharted 3 Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Uncharted 3: Where do I begin?
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Message Uncharted 3: Where do I begin? Répondre en citant
Hi,

Looking back, I can honestly say that there were only two or three scenarios, at most, that I didn't absolutely loathe. Now, Uncharted has never been a series known for its tight combat controls or excellent combat encounters. The bad guys in the first game could take inhuman amounts of bullets while wearing no armor and we all remember the blue guys from the second game. But at least the enemy encounters were set up in such a way that they were manageable. You hardly ever got overwhelmed by the sheer volume of enemies and you usually had plenty of cover although the dash through the village in U2 while dodging tank fire was kind of broken. 

For more details

2d animation video

Ven 29 Déc - 14:03 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 29 Déc - 14:03 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    The Last Of US Index du Forum » uncharted 2 » Uncharted 3 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation