The Last Of US Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
lot from him, how to mentally prepare for the g

Répondre au sujet    The Last Of US Index du Forum » uncharted 2 » Matchs Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
lot from him, how to mentally prepare for the g
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Message lot from him, how to mentally prepare for the g Répondre en citant
How far can the Dallas Cowboys go? Well because it is so simple you can say as far as any team that enters the playoffs. In watching the 42-7 win over the Colts you notice the Cowboys have five different running plays that they run their entire offence out of - only five. Often a defence knows a certain run play is coming but because it is executed so well you still cant stop it. Basically, Dallas is a pure power running team and the comparisons to the Jimmy Johnson days of success are very relevant. When you have a limited number of run plays it is easy to adjust if a surprise defence appears pre-snap. What is difficult is when your play book is three inches thick going into every game and you playing a defence that has multiple and many stunts fronts and adjustments. It creates too much thinking and not enough just playing. Sometimes offensive coordinators out-think themselves because they are trying to earn their paycheck and be productive. But the best offences match talent with plays and the talent that Dallas has matches the plays. It is the same on defences - simple. Four man front with basic blitzes and coverages. The difference? Effort. Many comments have been made about Cowboys effort on defence and it is true. Rod Marinelli as a defensive coordinator has his guys so aware of effort on every play they dont think as much as go, and thats good. Effort on defence wears an offence out when sustained for four quarters and every play. It works. Simple plays that make sense and great effort. Dallas has found that balance between complexity and simplicity and in the 42-7 win it showed. -- In Arizona, after a while I was really pulling for Ryan Lindley at quarterback. Sometimes the best make it look easy and Lindleys inability to throw the deep ball was painfull to watch. Every 10 yards downfield the throws become harder and more difficult because the window between receiver and defensive back and linebacker is easier to close because the ball stays in the air longer. I have asked quarterbacks and offensive coaches if accuracy is something you can teach to perfection or a gift that can only be refined. For the most part it is a gift. That is usually the response. Even by drilling it over and over you can improve but only so much, I have been told. It looks like Logan Thomas will start against the 49ers for Arizona at Levis Stadium. Thomas is a fourth-round draft pick out of Virginia Tech and is a 6-foot-6, 248 lbs. monster of potential. They are hoping he is the next Colin Kaepernick athletically but does he have accuracy and, most importantly, accuracy under pass-rush pressure. Joe Montana was not a big guy, neither are many NFL quarterbacks, but theyre accurate. It is more important than anything else. -- In Detroit, I have no idea what Dominic Raiola was thinking. He stomped on the ankle of Ego Ferguson, the defensive tackle of the Bears, in an open area easy to see by all. Why? Something must of been said or something done to respond but look at the consequences. Raiola suspended for a game and the game is in Green Bay for the NFC North title and a first-round bye in the playoffs. Also Ziggy Ansah, who put Jimmy Clausen out for next week on a play that looked like targeting to the head. Ansah is going to be a star but again was it accidental or intention? We will never know. -- In Cleveland, the season is over for Johnny Manziel and it was a disaster. You have to wonder if the hype clouded sensibility when the Browns drafted him way back in May of last year. He did play at a high level in collage and maybe, maybe next year will show Russell Wilson skills - the composure, the maturity, the intelligent elusiveness and accurate throws - consistently. The good news is that it will never get any tougher than the year most recently experienced and all players tend to improve significantly from their first to second year. It just shows how much of the NFL draft is an educated guessing game. There were those of respected opinion that were convinced Manziel was the next great thing in the world of football. Next year will be the year where patience and teaching have to be seen on the field in performance and consistency. -- Every week - and were entering week 17 - there is at least one game that makes no sense. A game that when you look at the final score you have to look twice because it destroys everything anticipated. How Houston beat Baltimore 25-13 I do not understand. Houston needed everything to work out to be a playoff team and for Baltimore it was win three and you should be in. Joe Flacco had to throw 50 times and only had 195 yards. Case Keenum, who was signed Monday, did enough to move the Texans to 8-7. It Makes no sense. -- And finally, Monday night football - Denver at Cincinnati. Andy Dalton went into the game 2-9 in high profile or playoff games. Well after the Bengals victory he is 3-9 and if he wins next week in Pittsburgh he would be 4-9. If the Bengals can win their first playoff game, make it 5-9. Playoffs start now for Cincinnati and Andy Dalton. Chris Bigras Jersey .ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams. Cheap Colorado Avalanche Jerseys . The White Sox said Wednesday they acquired left-handed pitching prospect Sean Bierman and infielder Ben Kline, who both played at Class A this season. The White Sox dealt Crain to Tampa Bay on July 29. http://www.avalancheauthority.com/authentic-blake-comeau-avalanche-jersey/ . - Whether its because of her improved play or the reason for it, Michelle Wie appears as comfortable on and off the golf course as at any time in her career. Custom Colorado Avalanche Jerseys . Louis Cardinals for the National League Wild Card, are in the drivers seat as they open the final series of the regular season, but they face a large task in the form of the Philadelphia Phillies. J.T. Compher Jersey . Louis Cardinals on Sunday afternoon; a brief, poor outing that served to highlight two trends that have developed this season.Jose Vidro, a three-time National League All-Star second baseman with the Montreal Expos from 1997 to 2004, says that Montreal baseball fans must continue the fight to restore Major League Baseball to the city. “My message to the fans is to keep pushing and not to lose hope,” Vidro said. “I would love to be a part of the return of baseball to Montreal.” Vidro made his debut at the age of 22 with the Expos on June 8, 1997. One of his rookie season highlights was playing with the likes of Pedro Martinez. “It was a lot of fun to be around Pedro Martinez. The way he went about his business, and the way he treated his teammates, he was a professional. And when he was on the mound, our relievers knew they didn’t even have to put their spikes on. Pedro was going to throw nine innings. His recent Hall of Fame honour is well deserved.” It took Vidro a couple of seasons before he would find his .300 hitting form. He credits Manager Felipe Alou with helping him make the transition to the big leagues. “It was great to have a manager who spoke my language and who loved to help young players. Baseball is a hard game and Felipe made it easier.” In a career that spanned 11-plus seasons with Montreal, Washington and Seattle, some of Vidro’s most bittersweet memories were during the 2003 Expos campaign. On August 28, 2003, the Expos completed a sweep of the Philadelphia Phillies and sat tied atop the wildcard playoff standings. The team was banged up but feeling positive, anxious to take on reinforcements when Major League Baseball rosters expanded on September 1. But the call-ups never came. “Most of our position players had played 140 games or so and we were tired. When we were told that there wouldn’t be any September call-ups, we were in disbellief.ddddddddddddWe felt betrayed. Our bullpen needed help and we needed fresh legs in the lineup. We really thought that it was going to be our year.” Owned by Major League Baseball, the Expos had a set budget and were not permitted to exceed it in order to add players to the roster for September. With no help on the horizon, and with some of its home games down the stretch played in Puerto Rico, the Expos faded. During the final Expos season in 2004, Vidro signed an extension with the organization, believing that the contract offer meant that the team would remain in Montreal. He went on to play two more seasons with the franchise when it moved to Washington, D.C. in 2005, before being traded to Seattle in 2007 and being released by the Mariners in 2008. When pressed to name the best players he ever played with, Vidro cited Vladimir Guerrero and Felix Hernandez. “My locker was next to Vlad. I learned a lot from him, how to mentally prepare for the game. Vlad never stopped trying to get better.” Vidro was also happy to see Guerrero’s recent assertion that he would prefer to don an Expos cap should he be elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame in the future. “There is no doubt in my mind that Vladimir Guerrero is a Hall of Famer. He put up unbelievable numbers. We are still good friends. I will be there on the day that he gets inducted.” Currently involved in baseball in his native Puerto Rico, Vidro admits that Montreal is still a very special place for him. “I considered Montreal my home and it was a beautiful time in my life. I never got the chance to thank the fans of Montreal. From the bottom of my heart, my family and I thank everyone up there for embracing us as they did. We look forward to returning one day.” Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Ven 19 Oct - 03:13 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 19 Oct - 03:13 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    The Last Of US Index du Forum » uncharted 2 » Matchs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation